How to compress images in PowerPoint
- Open the Compress Pictures dialog box. Select your image in PowerPoint to open the Picture Format tab, then click the Compress Pictures command. …
- Choose your the Compress Options. …
- Choose your image Resolution. …
- Double-check your selections and click ok.
How do I reduce the size of my PowerPoint presentation?
Right-click on the file, and you’ll see a dropdown menu appear with an array of options. The one you’re looking for is labeled Compress, followed by the name of your file. Save your PPT file in . zip format to compress and reduce its file size.
How do I keep image quality in PowerPoint?
Turn off compression in Word, PowerPoint, or Excel
- Click File > Options.
- In the Options box, click Advanced.
- In the list at Image Size and Quality, do one of the following. (This example shows the options in Word.) …
- Under Image Size and Quality, select the Do not compress images in file check box.
Does PowerPoint reduce image quality?
By default, PowerPoint is compressing images with a 96 PPI resolution. PPI stands for Pixels Per Inch, and a value of 96 is low quality. A higher value here would result in a better image quality. There are 2 ways to make sure that you use (and remain to use) high-quality pictures.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
More videos on YouTube
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need. …
- Click OK and then Save.